Lightning Strike RecorderWe are a leading Manufacturer of lightning strike recorder from Pune, India.
Lightning Strike Recorder
Approx. Price: Rs 17,500 / UnitGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Unit|
We offer Lightning Strike Recorder.
- Each protection system shall be supplied with Lightning strike recorder. The lightning strike recorder shall be of mechanical type and non-resettable with 7 digits. LCD screen is not permitted; because the display depends upon the battery and battery life is not reliable.
- The recorder shall have a register that activates one count for every discharge where the peak current exceeds 1500A at the 8/20 micro second waveform and a maximum of 220 KA.
- The lightning strike recorder shall be robust and easy to install. The counter shall operate from the energy of the lightning discharge and should not work on external or battery power to operate.
- The lightning strike recorder shall be tested and certified as per IEC 60-1:1989 standard inline with the lightning arrester for a impulse current of more than 450 KA (8/20 micro second).
- The lightning strike recorder shall be installed to the manufacturer’s instructions in a readily accessible manner (always 2 mtrs above the ground) so that reading can be taken at regular intervals.